Thursday, February 5, 2009

Color Inspiration #40


Time for another great Color Inspiration from Kristina! These colors made me go hmmm it first, but that's why I love Kristina's Color Inspiration. It makes me use colors I might not otherwise use. I used to get stuck in color ruts. I remember when I first became a demonstrator, I used Lovely Lilac, Pink Passion and Green Galore ALL the time.


This was a fun card to make. It was quick, too! I made it while my daughter was eating her morning snack. This set is Polka Dot Punches. It's one of the Sale-A-Bration sets, so ask me how you can get it for free! I am having so much fun with this set. I love how each of the stamps coordinates with a punch.

Materials for this card are: Polka Dot Punches and A Little Birthday Cheer stamp sets; Old Olive, Taken with Teal, So Saffron and Whisper White card stock; Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad; Old Olive, Taken With Teal and More Mustard Stampin' Write Markers; Earth Elements Brads; Scallop Circle and 1 3/4 inch Circle punches; Crafter's Tool Kit; Old Olive 1/4 inch grosgrain ribbon; Stampin' Dimensionals.

10 comments:

CarissaCalhoun said...

I am so excited to get that set! beautiful card!!!!

AMY FLEMING said...

I LOVE this card very elegant!!!!

Butternut Sage Designs said...

sweet and simply done!

ScrapyCrafter said...

I like the simplicity of it! Very very cute! Nicely done!
This is my 1st CC for me!

Heather P. said...

Oh, this is so pretty!

Ange Kelly said...

Fabulous card!

Shawntel said...

I love the multiple colors on the image, so cute! I also like the paper piercing, awesome job!

Julie said...

Great card! I can't wait for the Sale-a-Bration this month! This looks beautiful!

Kristine said...

I'm definitely going to have to get that stamp set now :) Very cute card!

I LOVE YOU said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.