Monday, February 23, 2009

Color Inspiration #42

I almost didn't get to do this Color Inspiration. Last week, I was up to my ears in Girl Scout Cookies and Stampin' Up! Parties, so I did not have any time for stamping. When Kristina said she was extending the deadline until today, I decided to give it a try.

I started out trying to make a card for my Husband's birthday (which is today), but when I colored to cake with these colors, it looked really gross! So I had to pick another stamp for this card. I think this looks so much better!

Materials for this card are: Pocket Silhouettes stamp set; More Mustard, Kiwi Kiss, Really Rust and Whisper White card stock; Really Rust and Kiwi Kiss Classic Stamp Pads; Crafter's Tool Kit; Stampin' Dimensionals.

2 comments:

Winter said...

So simple, but pretty! Great job!

Leonie said...

I love the simplicity of this card, it's gorgeous