Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Stamping Bowl Projects

I wanted to share the projects we made yesterday at my Super Stamping Bowl. We had a great time, ate some yummy food and I gave away some great prizes!


The small 3x3 card is similar to one that is the website for Demonstrators. I didn't have the stamps they used on the original card, so I just took the general idea and made it my own. It will make a great Valentine's Day card!

Materials for this card are: Love You Much stamp set; Regal Rose, Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip and Naturals White card stock; Regal Rose and Basic Gray Classic stamp pads; Always Artichoke, Pretty in Pink and Blush Blossom Stampin' Write markers; Scallop Circle Punch; Silver Brads; Stampin' Dimensionals.

The full size card is based on one that Kristina Werner did for a Two Peas in a Bucket class. I think it turned out really cute, so I am making a few more to send as my February birthday cards. I really like the simplicity of it.

Materials for this card are: Party Hearty stamp set; Sahara Sand, Riding Hood Red and Whisper White card stock; Riding Hood Red and Baja Breeze Classic stamp pads; Kiwi Kiss Patterns DSP; Chocolate Chip 1/4 inch grosgrain ribbon; Stampin' Dimensionals.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Love your little 3x3!