Friday, March 6, 2009

Color Inspiration

I love the colors in this week's Color Inspiration! I love to use pink and brown together. My card for this week was really quick for me to make. I used the Nursery Necessities stamp set and I used the Button Bouquet buttons which I just recently got for the class I am offering this month. I'll have a sneak peek on Monday of cards we will be making, so come back to check it out!

I was so excited that I actually got to go outside to take this picture. It's 65 degrees right now and it's supposed to be in the 70's tomorrow and Sunday! The ironic thing about that is that we had 6 inches of snow on Monday. That's North Carolina in March for you.

Materials for this card are: Nursery Necessities stamp set; Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa; Pink Pirouette (regular and textured) and Whisper White card stock; Close to Cocoa Classic Stampin' Pad; Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon; Button Bouquet Designer Buttons; Scallop Edge punch; Crafter's Tool Kit; Stampin' Dimensionals; Mini Glue Dots.

3 comments:

Randee E said...

Very cute and simple. Love the buttons!

Purple D said...

Wow, the neatness is breathtaking. I'll have to case this card. Soon! :-)

Ange Kelly said...

Super cute card!