Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My First Big Shot Card


I intended for this to be my card for Kristina's Color Inspiration last week, but we had a very busy weekend and I never got the chance to photograph the card or write the post. I did have tons of fun playing with my new Big Shot. Now I just have to figure out how to store everything!

If you want to learn more about the Big Shot, come to my class in April! Classes will be April 15th at 9:30 am and April 25th at 10 am. Email me if you would like to attend. The class is $20.

Materials for this card are: Happy, Happy Birthday Jumbo wheel; Bashful Blue, Riding Hood Red, Basic Black, Pretty in Pink and Regal Rose card stock; Riding Hood Red Classic Stampin' Pad; Big Shot and Top Note, Billboard and Big Bold Cupcake dies; Soft Subtles Brads; Crafter's Tool Kit; Stampin' Dimensionals.

No comments: