Thursday, April 23, 2009

2 Sketches Card


It's been a really long time since I have actually created a card using a sketch from 2 Sketches 4 You. I look at the sketch every week, I just never get around to actually making the card.


I didn't set out to necessarily create a masculine card, but that is how the card turned out. That's a good thing, since I usually need masculine birthday cards. Most of the cards I make are very flowery and feminine.


Materials I used for this card are: Party Hearty stamp set; Basic Gray, Bashful Blue, Not Quite Navy and Whisper White card stock; Not Quite Navy Classic Stampin' Pad; Kiwi Kiss Patterns DSP; Bashful Blue Striped Grosgrain ribbon; Stampin' Dimesionals.


Don't forget to check out my Facebook Page!


4 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Stunning Elizabeth! I love the simplicity:)
Thanks for playing!
Laura

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

What a great card with clean lines and simple stamps. Fab creation!

cheryln said...

this is so fabulous! love the clean lines and masculine colors!

Lynne in NI said...

Great card - I love the colours you chose