Wednesday, April 8, 2009

April Class Sneak Peek

For my April class, we'll be making projects using the Big Shot. I've been having so much fun creating these projects! We'll be making some cards but we'll also be making things other than cards and of course I'll have some samples of even more things you can do with your Big Shot!


This is one of the projects that we will be making this month. I saw this idea on another demonstrator's blog. It's an id tag for your bag. Demonstrators always need bag tags. When we go to convention or Leadership we get a bag as a gift from Stampin' Up!, but we have to put some kind of identification on them because there are thousands of other demonstrators walking around with the exact same bag.



If you want to learn how to use the Big Shot or just come learn to make some nifty projects, join me for my Big Shot class. I will have class on Wednesday, April 15th at 9:30 am (If you're not in line at the post office mailing your taxes!) and on Saturday, April 25th at 10 am. The class cost is $20, but you can take the class for free if you purchase a Big Shot from me.

Click below to register for class.





Wednesday April 15









Saturday April 25




No comments: