Monday, April 27, 2009

April Sheet Load Card


I've mentioned before how much I love Sheet Load of Cards and this is my version of the April card. We made this card at Stamp Club last night and everyone loved it. If you want to be part of my stamp club be sure to email me for more info!


One of the things I love about Stampin' Up!s products is how easily everything coordinates. I decided to use two of the patterns in the Bella Rose Designer Series paper and I chose the colors of my card stock from colors in the DSP. The Button Bouquet buttons also coordinate with the DSP. So easy!

Materials for this card are: Heard from the Heart stamp set; Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette and Whisper White card stock; Riding Hood Red Classic Stampin' Pad; Bella Rose DSP; Pretty in Pink grosgrain ribbon; Corner Rounder punch; Button Bouquet designer buttons; Glue Dots.

No comments: