Saturday, April 4, 2009

Color Inspiration

I love the color inspiration this week from Kristina Werner! It comes from this cute winter hat. I so glad we are done with winter hats, though. It's supposed to be in the 70's this weekend and I hope the warmer weather is here to stay!

I had to laugh, though, when I saw the colors for this week. I had been looking at the new Australia/New Zealand catalog (online) and saw a card I really liked using the exact same colors. I haven't made the card yet, but when I do, I'll be sure to share with you!


I used my Big Shot and the Big Bold Cupcake Sizletts to make this card. I am really loving the Big Shot! This is also the card we will be making at my downline meeting this afternoon. I was a little behind in preparing and decided I might as well get both my Color Inspiration card and the make and take for my meeting done at the same time.


Materials for this card: On Your Birthday stamp set; Happy Happy Birthday Jumbo Wheel; Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White card stock; Kiwi Kiss Textured card stock; Kiwi Kiss Patterns DSP; Kiwi Kiss and Baja Breeze Classic Stampin' Pads; Big Shot and Big Bold Cupcake die; Stampin' Dimensionals; Crafter's Tool Kit.

4 comments:

Jacynthe said...

Very cute card!! Great job with this challenge!

Sheila said...

SWEEET CARD! love that cupcake!

Butternut Sage Designs said...

great cupcake card Elizabeth

Terri E. said...

Fabulous job on Kristen's color challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.