Sunday, April 12, 2009

My Sister's Birthday Card


Wednesday was my sister's birthday and hopefully she got her card already since I am showing it to you now!
I created this card using only paper that was already cut and sitting on my desk waiting to be used. I really need to clean my desk again which is one of the reasons I decided to use what was already out for this card instead of getting out something new.
Materials for this card are: On Your Birthday and Party Hearty stamp sets; Kiwi Kiss, Rose Red, Whisper White and Baja Breeze Textured card stock; Rose Red, Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss and Night of Navy Classic Stampin' Pads; Silver Brads; Crafter's Tool Kit; Stampin' Dimensionals.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

I love it. Did you know M.K. has decided that my family codename is "cupcake"? So, it's perfect!