Monday, April 6, 2009

National Championship Special

Tonight is the NCAA National Championship, but you get a chance to score!

Email me an order during the game and for every $20 you spend, I'll enter your name in a drawing for a free stamp set of a $19.95 value or less. I'll draw two names: one from orders received during the first half of the game and one from orders received during the second half of the game.

Click here for the online catalog, but you must email me an order to qualify for the drawing.

Don't forget that if you order $40 in merchandise from the Occasions Mini Catalog, you'll qualify for Stampin' Up!s Get Connected special where you can choose one item from the Under $10 page in the Idea Book & Catalog as your free gift. You'll also get two entries in my the national Championship drawing.

The National Championship Special is only available from Elizabeth Goliber, Independent Demonstrator and is not a Stampin' Up! special.

No comments: