Thursday, May 21, 2009

2 Sketches Card


This is my card from the 2 Sketches 4 You sketch for this week. I almost forgot to post it! I made a few cards earlier in the week and this was one of them. It wasn't until yesterday afternoon when I was adding photos to my Facebook page, that I realized I hadn't posted this card.

I used my new Manhattan Flower Textured Impressions Die to emboss a background on the card and then added the textured card stock and a tag cut from the Lots of Tags Sizzlets. I used the saying from the Fifth Avenue Floral set. I really love the saying!

Materials for this card are: Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set; Basic Gray, and Sahara Sand card stock, Baja Breeze textured card stock; Basic Gray Classic Stampin' Pad; Big Shot, Manhattan Flower Textured Impressions die and Lots of Tags Sizzlets; Old Olive 5/8 inch grosgrain ribbon; Stampin' Dimensionals.

9 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Wow what a striking card! I LOVE the colors and the embossing! Did you know 2S4Y is on FB? :)
Thanks for playing!
Laura

Angela said...

Very pretty, what a great effect with the embossed roses...

Martha said...

Beautiful card, very elegant!!

~Lori (loree2000 SCS) said...

Very classy! Love the colors!

Amy said...

Very pretty!! I love the embossing. Congrats on making the fab5 at 2s4y!!

KimmyS said...

ohhhhh I am so loving the embossed part. Gorgeous card.
Congratz on making the fab five this week

Latisha said...

beautiful!!

me-bear said...

Congrats on the Fab5!
Your card is beautiful. Less is more: you proove it ;)

Monica

Writer Dad said...

I love that card! Understated but very pretty nonetheless.