Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Color Inspiration 51

I love this week's Color Inspiration from Kristina Werner! (I think I say something to that effect every week, but they are always so inspiring!) I can't say that I would use mustard if left to my own devices, but I think it looks really great on this card.

I created this card using Petal Pizazz which is one of the sets I earned for my sales and recruiting during Sale-A-Bration. I love having new sets to create with! Even better that they were free!

Materials for this card are: Petal Pizazz and Hugs and Wishes stamp sets; Rose Red, More Mustard, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White card stock; Rose Red and More Mustard Classic Stampin' Pads; Whisper White Craft Stampin' Pad; 3/4 inch and 1 inch circle punches, Rose Red grosgrain ribbon; Top Note die and Big Shot; Stampin' Dimensionals.

5 comments:

Terri E. said...

Love your creative placing of the top notz die! Way to go with the color challenge!

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Diane said...

You can never get to much chocolate chip lol lovely card

Amy, Ottawa, Canada said...

Lovely card, especially love the Top Notes Die that way. TFS, Amy.

Winter said...

Cute! Great layout!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Pretty card! Love your layering!