Monday, May 18, 2009

Color Inspiration #52

This week's Color Inspiration from Kristina was a little difficult for me. I'm not a big fan of More Mustard, so it took me a while to figure out how to incorporate it in my card. I also wanted to use a stamp set I haven't used in a while. I am loving the new sets that I just got, but I want to make sure I keep things interesting here.


Materials for this card: Pick a Petal and Sincere Salutations stamp sets; Sahara Sand, Baja Breeze, More Mustard and Whisper White card stock; So Saffron and More Mustard Classic Stampin Pads; Big Shot and Lots of Tags Sizzlets; Button Bouquet Designer Buttons, 1 inch circle Punch; Whisper White Taffeta ribbon; Glue Dots.

4 comments:

Butternut Sage Designs said...

oh I love how the white ribbon pulls the white in Pick a Petal out so nicely!

Holly Jones said...

nice card!

Krista Driessen said...

Great card !

Ange Kelly said...

Fabulous card! I love that flower!