Friday, May 22, 2009

May Stamp Class Project


This is one of the cards we made at my class this month. The theme for this month was design techniques and finding inspiration. This card is from the February '09 issue of SheetLoad of Cards. I love to use SheetLoad sketches because they include the measurements so I don't have spend a ton of time figuring out how to cut my paper.

The materials I used for this card are: Good Friend stamp set; Rose Red, Taken with Teal, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White card stock; Taken with Teal, Chocolate Chip and Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' Pads; Pumpkin Pie Patterns Designer Series Paper; Silver Brads; Stampin' Dimensionals.

June's class is a Birthday Stamp-A-Stack! We'll be making 10 birthday cards (2 each of 5 designs) to help you build up your stash of cards. Class cost is $15.
Click on the date to register for class!

No comments: