Friday, May 8, 2009

Scrabook Page

I decided that since May is National Scrapbooking Month, that I would actually try to get some scrapbooking done! Remember back in January when I said my goal for this year was to scrap two pages a month? Well, I created two pages in January and since then, NOTHING. This month I am going to try to get back on track!

I created this page based on a video from Carrie Cudney of Stampin' Up! that you can view here. This page was really easy and fairly quick to make. I only used a little bit of card stock and the rest is Bella Rose Designer Series Paper. I totally agree with Carrie when she says in the video that one of the things she love about the Stampin' Up! Designer Paper is that since it comes in packs with twelve designs, you don't have to worry about coordination. That's already done for you!

Materials for this page: Warm Words stamp set; Chocolate Chip and Whisper White card stock; Bella Rose DSP; Riding Hood Red Classic Stampin' Pad; Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker; Big Shot, Lots of Tags Sizzlets and Naturally Serif Decorative Strip; Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon; Button Bouquet Designer Buttons; Glue Dots;

No comments: