Monday, June 8, 2009

Another card from my May class

Sorry it's been a while since I've posted anything. Things have been a bit crazy in our family lately, besides the fact that my daughter has been out of school for almost two weeks now, so I've had less time for stamping and blogging. I have several projects to show you and I'm working on some projects using new product that will be available in the new catalog that comes out on July 1st, so stay tuned for that!

This card was inspired by dessert plates I saw in a Crate and Barrel catalog. This is a really quick card to make. I took three strips of card stock, punched them with the Scallop Edge Punch and then layered them on the card. The cupcake was created using the Big Shot and the Big Bold Cupcakes Sizzlits. The greeting is the Birthday Wish stamp from the Under $10 page of the catalog.

Materials for this card: Birthday Wish stamp; Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip and Kiwi Kiss card stock; Baja Breeze Textured card stock; Tangerine Tango Classic Stampin' Pad; Big Shot and Big Bold Cupcakes Sizzlits; Stampin' Dimentionals.

No comments: