Thursday, June 11, 2009

Color Inspiration

I took some time to stamp this morning to create a card for Kristina's Color Inspiration. I was nice to be able to just be creative for a few minutes. I have been preparing for a paper bag scrapbook class for 20-25 people that will be on Monday, so I have busy cutting paper and writing instructions and have had no time for stamping. My super sweet friend Ann Marie even came over to help me cut paper.

I was inspired by the circles on the car seat cover in Kristina's inspiration photo, so I cut circles using my Big Shot and circle punches and stamped with Seeing Spots. Seeing Spots is on the Last Chance list, so if you want it make sure you order soon!

Materials for this card are: Seeing Spots and Bitty Birthday stamp sets; Taken with Teal, Green Galore, Baja Breeze and Whisper White card stock; Baja Breeze Taken with Teal and Green Galore Classic Stampin' Pads; Big Shot and Circle die; 3/4, 1 and 1 1/4 inch circle punches.