Monday, June 22, 2009

Color Inspiration


This color inspiration was really tough for me, but that is why I like doing them so much! I actually sat down a couple of times to try and create something for the color inspiration and I would just get up again or stamp something else instead. Once I got the idea for this card, it wasn't too hard to put together. The idea for weaving the strips of paper came to me because, since I don't use earth tones very much, I didn't have any accessories in these colors.


Materials for this card: Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set; Basic Gray, More Mustard, Really Rust and Very Vanilla card stock; Basic Gray, More Mustard and Really Rust Classic Stampin' Pads.

5 comments:

A Stamper's Journey said...

Really cute card! I love the lattice look at the bottom of the card. Just beautiful!

Maureen

Butternut Sage Designs said...

super different idea using this stamp set...I like the originality of it!

Heather Cudmore said...

I think this card is beautiful, love the simplicity of it and the effect of weaving the strips of paper. Love this set too...it's so elegant.

Steph said...

Great card, very classy.

Soulful Glamma said...

Awesome card!