Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Birthday Bliss


I make mostly birthday cards, so when I saw this set in the new Catalog, I just had to have it! And I love the saying: "May your layers be many and your frosting be thick." So cute!

I think I have confessed this before, but I have been having a hard time with the new In Colors. Some of them seemed really loud to me when I first got them. Now that I have been playing with them for a while, they are starting to grow on me. This combination of Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede, Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie works really well together. I'm sure I'll be using it again!

Materials for this card are: Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White card stock; Jet Black Staz-on; Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive and Crushed Curry Classic Stampin' Pads; Blender Pens; 1 3/4 inch Circle Punch; Hearts and Brackets Die and Big Shot; Stampin' Dimensionals; Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon.

1 comment:

LisaE said...

Really pretty layout!