Thursday, July 16, 2009

Color Inspiration


Yeah! It's a new Color Inspiration from Kristina.

I decided to play with some of my new stamps on this card. I used the Birthday Bliss stamp set for the image on the tag. One of the things I like about this set is that all of the images can be punched out. I also used the new Cornelli Lace Jumbo Wheel. I thought this pattern was really cool and I just had to have the wheel.
By the way, my blog will be moving soon, so stay tuned for the new blog!
Materials for this card: Birthday Bliss stamp set; Cornelli Lace jumbo wheel; Rose Red, Ballet Blue, So Saffron, and Whisper White card stock; Pumpkin Pie and Rose Red Classic Stampin' Pads; Certainly Celery 5/8 in Grosgrain Ribbon; Mat Pack and Paper Piercing Tool; Stampin' Dimensionals; Crop-a-Dile.

1 comment:

Terri E. said...

Simple and sweet. Love the paper piercing detail. Super fun job with the color combo.

It's a good life!
Terri E.