Tuesday, July 14, 2009

New stamps!

My order of stamps from the new Catalog arrived while we were on vacation and I finally got a chance to play with them on Sunday. It was the first time in a while that I have taken the time to just be creative. I had so much fun!

This stamp is one that I just had to have the moment I saw it. The new Medallion background stamp. I used a technique called chalk board to color the image. Basically, you stamp and image with White Craft Ink onto dark paper and then color with chalks. I only used Old Olive, but I think this same card would look great with several colors of chalk.

Next month, I am teaching a technique class on August 15th. We'll be creating this card, so if you're in the Winston-Salem area and want to attend, contact me today!




Materials for this card are: Medallion stamp set; Bermuda Bay and Elegant Eggplant card stock; White Craft Ink; Stampin' Pastels; Sponge Dauber; Clear Rhinestone Brads; Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon.

No comments: