Monday, September 28, 2009

This week's 2 Sketches 4 You


I was so excited to get a card made this week with the sketch from 2 Sketches 4 You! And on Monday, too! I always intend to make a card using the sketch, but most of the time I never get around to it.


I love this week's sketch and the card I made was so easy! It took just a few minutes and I want to try and create some more cards with this sketch.


I've been busy creating projects for my 12 Weeks of Christmas email series, so if you want great Christmas project ideas, be sure to sign up for my newsletter. Tomorrow is the last day to sign up and not miss any of the great ideas!

Materials for this card are: Birthday Bliss stamp set; Orchid Opulence, Rich Razzleberry and Whisper White card stock; Cottage Wall DSP; Old Olive, Orchid Opulence and Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin' Pads; Jet Black Staz-on; Blender Pens; 1 3/4 inch Circle Punch; Old Olive 5/8 inch Grosgrain Ribbon; Clear Circle Rhinestone Brads; Stampin' Demnsionals.

3 comments:

KimmyS said...

Elizabeth, your card is lovely. The colours you have chosen are so scrumptious and I am glad you found the time to join us this week.
Thanks for playing along at http://2sketches4you.blogspot.com/

Cheryl Nelson said...

perfectly adorable! love your color combination!

Kazan Clark said...

I LOVE the green and purple together - super combination
Great take on the sketch
thanks for playing
:) Kazan