Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Halloween Cards

I don't normally send cards at Halloween, but a friend wants to come over and make some. I decided that I would play around with the new Halloween set in the Mini Catalog: Pumpkin Patch. This set is just too cute!

I have to admit that neither of these cards was what I had pictured in my head when I started out, but I think they both turned out darned cute!

By the way, if you have been wondering where I've been, I've been setting up my new Etsy store. I've decided to try selling the cards and other things that I make. I'll always be adding things so keep checking back!

Materials for these cards: Pumpkin Patch stamp set; Old Olive, Basic Black, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry and Pumpkin Pie card stock; Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Old Olive and Close to Cocoa Classic Stampin' Pads; Big Shot, Top Note die and Circle Die; Word Window and Modern Label Punches; Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon; Silver Brads

No comments: