Friday, October 23, 2009

More from My Digital Studio

I am seriously hooked on My Digital Studio! I have been looking forward to the release of MDS since Stampin' Up! announced it in January, and I love it more than I thought I would. It is so easy to create awesome pages! I have done more scrapbooking since I got MDS than I have this whole year.

I also love the fact that I don't have to wait to have my pictures printed. The page with pictures of my daughter on the trike were taken on Monday and I created the page on Tuesday night! You can also use different effects with your photos in MDS. I changed the trike photos to black and white after I started the page. If I had printed the pictures in color and then decided I wanted B&W, I would have had to wait for more photos.

Here are two of the pages I created on Tuesday night. I worked on a third page, but I'm not quite finished with it yet. I'll have it to share soon!

Click Here to order your copy of My Digital Studio!


No comments: