Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Occasions Mini Sneak Peek

I had so much fun playing with new stamps from the Occasions Mini. The Occasions Mini will be out in January, but as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I got to order this month. I haven't stamped in a while (hence, my sporadic appearances here), but today was the last day of preschool before Christmas break so I promised myself that I would stamp for fun today with my new stamps.



This card is based on this week's sketch from 2 Sketches 4 You. I used the new set Fox and Friends and the new Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder for the Big shot.



I should add that starting with the Occasions Mini Stampin' Up! is offering their stamps as clear mount stamps which I now LOVE. You can still get the wood mount, too, you just have more options! I had never been all that interested in clear mount stamps before, but one stamp set and I am hooked!



So here is my card using the 2S4Y sketch....



Materials for this card: Fox and Friends stamp set (Occasions Mini); Rose Red, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White card stock; Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad; Chat Room Rub-Ons (Occasions Mini); Chocolate Chip 1/4 Inch Grosgrain Ribbon; White Gel Pen, Perfect Polka Dot Textured Impressions Folder and Big Shot; 1 3/4 Inch Circle Punch; Stampin' Dimensionals.

7 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Awwwww this is precious! I LOVE the colors :) Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

mom2christopher said...

Darling card! Cute turtle! :) Kathy

Shanna said...

total cuteness!!!! thanks for playing with us!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Love the color combination here! Thanks for playing with 2S4Y!

Lea L. said...

So clean and colorful!! It is darling! Great job with the 2S4U sketch!

♥Lea

Giselle said...

The colors are just wonderful..!!!

cindy said...

Love the bright colors.