Monday, May 17, 2010

Color Inspiration

Kristina Werner has started her Color Inspiration Challenges again, but this time her blog readers are submitting and voting on the inspiration photos. All of the photos submitted this time were so gorgeous, it was hard to pick just one to vote on!

I was so excited to see the colors in this challenge since they are some of my favorites. I love Kiwi Kiss and Baja Breeze and I am SO glad that Stampin' Up! is bringing them back! I also used the new bird punch from SU! I borrowed the punch from my mom forever ago to play with it and tonight was the first time I have used it. Love it! I'm going to have to use it some more before I return it!

Materials for this card are: Medallion and Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp sets; Baja Breeze, Going Gray, Kiwi Kiss and Whisper White card stock; Bird punch; Regal Rose grosgrain ribbon; I also used a retired SU! DSP and for the life of me I can't remember the name of it.

4 comments:

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card! Elizabeth, I love what you did with your colors.

Nadia said...

Very beautiful card!!

travelingmama said...

I am with you! I am so happy SU! is bringing back some of my fave colors and introducing what I hear will be some extra awesome colors too! Oh, and I have to tell you that you card is super sweet too!

Mary from Diet Site said...

This is the first time i have ever read your blog but I'm glad you are feeling free.
I hope you stay free and remember that life is what you make it <3