Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Stamp a Stack card

I just wanted to share a card that we made at my last stamp a stack. The stamp a stack was actually back in January before things really got going on our house addition and I still had time to stamp! My stamp room was where we stored all of the things we had to move while addition was being built and it eventually got to where you could hardly get in the door.

Posting this card reminds me that it's time for another stamp a stack! I'll be holding my next stamp a stack on June 26th, so stay tuned for details!
Did you know that Stampin' Up! now offers clear mounted stamps? I had never tried them before, but now that I have, I love them! The monkey stamp is from Fox and Friends which is one of the new sets that is offered as clear mount stamps. I just love that little guy!


Materials for this card are: Fox and Friends, A to Z and Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp sets; Kraft, Old Olive, Rose Red and Whisper White card stock; Sweet Pea DSP; Old Olive and Rose Red classic stamp pads; 1 3/4 inch and word window punches; silver brads.


No comments: