Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Teacher Gifts



It's hard to believe that another year of preschool comes to an end tomorrow. My daughter had awesome teachers again this year and this is a little gift that I made for them as a thank you.


Both of the cards were based on sketches from Sheet Load of Cards. (Can I just say that I was so sad to see that end!)


Materials for the cards are:
Stamps: Schoolbook Serif Alphabet (Stampin' Up!)
Card Stock: Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip and Taken with Teal (Stampin' Up!)
DSP: Sweet Pea and Cottage Wall (Stampin' Up!)
Ink: Rose Red and Rich Razzleberry (Stampin' Up!)

1 comment:

Grant-Grey Guda said...

You have an amazing blog, it is really very awesome, if you’re interested here is the link to my blog of poetry, it would be awesome if you could check it out and follow if you like.

http://thehumanicana.blogspot.com/

Or my facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Poetry-By-Grant-Grey-Guda/399397276060?v=wall

Hoping you have a wonderful week filled with inspiration and laughter,
Grant-Grey