Tuesday, July 20, 2010

2 Sketches Card

I was so excited to get some craft time yesterday morning! I got an order of new Stampin' Up! product on Saturday and I was so happy to get a chance to play with some of it. I am still working on using up all of my scraps and I will have my scrap card to show you later this week.




This is my card using this weeks 2 Sketches 4 You sketch. I haven't been participating lately, but I'm glad to be back! I had so much fun with this sketch (and with my new stuff!)



I really love the new Patterns Stacks of DSP from Stampin' Up! There are only four patterns, but they are in ALL of the colors in the collection. Loving the new colors as well!

Materials in this card: (All materials SU!) Birthday Bliss stamp set; Pumpkin Pie, Regal Rose, Tempting Turquoise and Whisper White card stock; DSP Patterns Stack-Brights; Designer Series Paper Pack (Hostess); Jet Black Staz-on; 1 3/4, 1 3/8 and 1 1/4 Circle Punches, Scallop Edge Punch; Brights Designer Buttons; Celebrations Quick Accents; Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie, Regal Rose and Old Olive Markers.

4 comments:

Michele said...

Love this sketch and the cheerful happy colors you used!

Tami (Pixeltrash) said...

Love the sentiment. Very fun birthday card.

Cheryl Nelson said...

very cute!

Kazan Clark said...

fun colors and great accents
Thanks for playing along with us this week
:) Kazan