Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Holy Scraps

So I've been organizing and cleaning out my stamp room and I have realized that I have way to many scraps and papers I'm not using. Deep down I knew this already, but I don't think I wanted to admit it, but I found two packs of retired Stampin' Up! Designer Paper that only had maybe one sheet used and then I realized that I had to admit that I had too much stuff I wasn't using. Admitting it is the first step, right? ;)

Now on to step two, I have recently come across a few card sketches that will be great for using up my designer paper and have been cutting like crazy!

I also plan to use up some of my scraps punching out shapes and cutting out shapes with my Big Shot for future use.

I'll have some pics of my scrap cards soon. I made a really cute one for a birthday and then forgot to take a picture before I mailed it.

No comments: