Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Scrap Card




Here is one of the cards that I am making with many of my scraps and patterned paper. Everything on the cards is retired except for the stamp that is from Fiskars. I got this stamp on a recent trip to AC Moore. The card is based on a sketch from Sheet Load of Cards. Can I just say that I really miss Sheet Load?

I have enough cut to make about 20 of these cards, so I'll have a good stash of cards! I will probably leave some of them without a greeting, so that I can stamp whatever suits my needs at the moment.

3 comments:

the perfect pear said...

You are so talented. and your colors all work so wonderfully together. I wish I had that kind of eye and originality, like you seem to have! Keep it up!
~Lauren
I'd love it if you'd check out my blog:
http://theperfectpearpair.blogspot.com/
:)

jennifer said...

I love this design...thanks for sharing. It makes me want to go back into my scrap paper box and work on making some go-to cards...I will add that to my list!
(all of your cards are beautiful!)

Talya Raphaella (AKA Archangel Sandalphon) said...

That is quite a lovely card! :) You have given me new ideas for my own. Thank you so much!

www.talyaraphaella.com