Wednesday, August 25, 2010

This week's 2 Sketches card

This week was a fun sketch from 2 Sketches 4 You! I also got the new Color Coach from Stampin' Up! and I really LOVE some of the combinations in the new color coach! I started out with one of the color combos that I loved: Pear Pizzaz, Rich Razzleberry and Tempting Turquoise. I used a piece of the new patterns paper in each of those three colors and then mounted them on a piece of Early Espresso card stock. I used a rub-on from the Chat Room Rub-ons (now retired) for the greeting. I just didn't want to deal with Craft ink or embossing on the dark cardstock ;).


I love how this card turned out! (If I do say so myself!) I will definitely be making a few more of these (and using up some more of my paper scraps).

By the way, I am doing a REALLY BIG giveaway right now! Read all about it here.

Materials for this card: Pear Pizzaz and Early Espresso cardstock; Brights Patterns and In Color Patterns DSP; Twill Tape; Fresh Favorites Buttons (retired, but you can win a pack in my giveaway!); Chat Room Rub-ons (Retired); Glue Dots.

3 comments:

Berenice R. said...

So beautiful! I love the papers you used :)

Laura Davis said...

Stunning, I love the bold colors :)
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Stacey Schafer said...

amazing color!