Wednesday, September 22, 2010

2 Sketches Birthday Card

Here is a card that I made using the 2 Sketches 4 You sketch for this week. I got an order from Two Peas last week and one of the things I got was the Birthday Messages stamp set from Hero Arts. I have been searching for a birthday greeting set for a while now and I think I have finally found it! Love this set!





We'll be making this card at my Cards for a Cure class on October 8th & 9th! If you live in the Winston-Salem area, I hope you'll join us!


Materials for this card:

Card stock: Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Whisper White and Basic Black (Stampin' Up!)

Patterned Paper: Rainbow Sherbet (Doodlebug Designs)

Stamps: polka dot (Martha Stewart), cake/greeting (Birthday Messages by Hero Arts)

Ink: Black Chalk Ink (Inkadinkado)

Tools/accessories: 1 3/8 Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Summer Sun Marker (Stampin' Up!)

3 comments:

Laura Davis said...

This is darling! I love the bright colors :)
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Sylvia said...

Sweet birthday card, Elizabeth!

~kelly marie~ said...

So cute! Thank you so much for playing along with us at 2s4y!