Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sketchy Thursday

So, a while back I found a blog called Sketchy Thursday that posts a scrapbooking sketch every Thursday (Bet you hadn't guessed that one!). I have great intentions of creating a page using the sketch every week, but so far I have yet to accomplish that task. Until today, that is. This morning when I saw the new post, I decided that I was going to get a page done today no matter what! And I did!


I took my daughter to a science museum called Discovery Place this summer and we met up with a friend of mine from high school and her girls for a fun morning. Here is my page from that day:

All of the elements in this page are from Stampin' Up! Fonts are Devon Caps and Faye from kevinandamanda.com (both under fonts for peas).

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Great job on the sketch! I just saw this week's sketch and decided to see if anyone had posted yet while I ponder which photos I want to use. Your photos are perfect for a day of discovery!

lisa said...

So glad you joined in : )
Great page. Thanks for playing along x

Jeanet said...

Gorgeous take on the sketch!
Beautiful photo's!
Thanks so much for playing along!!

Taj White said...

very cute!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh I love love love this!! LOVE the colors and those photos!! Thanks soooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Keshet said...

Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us!