Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sweet Birthday Card

I know have been posting mostly birthday cards lately, but that is because the majority of what I use are birthday cards. And this week I needed a birthday card for a cousin whose birthday was last week and I forgot to send a card, so I used this week's 2 Sketches card as my inspiration. I have been working on thank you cards for people who have donated to my Avon Walk, so I will definitely have a non-birthday card to share later this week.

Don't forget about my big Blog Candy giveaway!


Materials for this card:

Patterned paper: KI Memories (Sweet Life), Stampin' Up! (Brights Paper Patterns Stack)
Card stock: Stampin' Up! (Melon Mambo, Sahara Sand, Whisper White and Crushed Curry)
Stamps: Hero Arts (Birthday Messages), Stampin' Up! (Party Hearty)
Markers: Stampin' Up! (Tempting Turquiose, Chocolate Chip)
Stamp Pad: Stampin' Up! (Chocolate Chip)
Tools: Stampin' Up! (Decorative Label Punch), EK Success (3-D Dots)

1 comment:

Elizabeth (Beth) Moore said...

Such a pretty Birthday Card! I just love it! Happy World Card Making Day from Papercraft Star! We'd love to have you enter some of your talented projects in our challenges there. We're also having a DT call soon and there is still time to enter our PTI gift certificate drawing too! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-gift-certificate-give-away-at.html