Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Birthday Card


We have bunches of family and friend birthdays this month, so I have lots of birthday cards to show you this month.

This card was one based on one of Kristina Werner's A Year in Cards class at Two Peas. The stamp set I used for the sentiment was one I found when I was cleaning/organizing in my craft room. It's from Stampin' Up! and I think it was a hostess set or other free set because it was with hostess and sale a bration sets I had set aside, but when I pulled it out I really liked it and decided to start using it. A fun reward for cleaning the craft room!

Materials for this card:
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Old Olive (Stampin' Up!)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up!)
DSP: Subtles Patterns Pack (Stampin' Up!)
Accessories: Sweet Pea Felt, Scallop Trim Punch, 1 3/8 Circle Punch (Stampin' Up!)

1 comment:

Jazzie Casas said...

Lovin this one! A while back I was looking for a birthday card for a friend. I wanted a real ball busting card. I had zero luck finding what I was looking for. I told a group of friends about this problem one night while we were having a few drinks. We proceeded to get smashed and make up a bunch of greeting cards we found funny. I had been writing down the cards we made up and the next morning I read them. Much to my surprise the cards were still funny even when sober.