Friday, January 14, 2011

Guy Card

I had to make some male birthday cards this month and that is something I have to force myself to do. Most of my cards turn out pretty girly. This is one of my guy cards this month. Ironically, it uses more of Cosmo Cricket's Girl Friday paper.

The "Message for You" piece is from the elements sheet from the Girl Friday line. I stamped "Happy" and "Birthday" from the Happy Everything set from Stampin' Up! The buttons are from a huge set of buttons I got at one of the big craft stores a loooong time ago. They have been sitting in my craft room for years and I have finally started using them as I have been trying to challenge myself to use what I have instead of buying new. I have been trying to use what I have for a few months, but now I am really motivated now because I am trying to save my money for a Nook! I decided I wanted a Nook more than I wanted new craft supplies.

No comments: