Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sketchy Thursday

Here is another page based on a Sketchy Thursdays sketch.  I created this one night while watching TV. That's why I love digital scrapbooking!

This is one of my favorite photos from last year.  We were playing in our neighbor's yard and I snapped this pictures! They look posed, but they're not. (And our neighbor's gorgeous yard made for a great backdrop!)

The papers and elements are a combination of Stampin' Up! and the most recent release from the Daily Digi.  I don't think I've ever mentioned the Daily Digi before, but it's a great place to get digital elements!

7 comments:

artfuldelight said...

Very cute LO! I have never tried digital scrapping, I have made hybrid/digital cards. I might have to try it sometime. :-)

Diana Waite said...

Very pretty colors! Great take!

Diana Fisher said...

Thanks for the link to Daily Digi, I'll have to stop by there. Great page! Love the string like that!!

lisa said...

Gorgeous page : )

Jeanet said...

What a gorgeous page, such cute pics!
Thanks so much for playing along with Sketch thursdays!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeee this!! I love love those photos and the colors! Thanks sooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Keshet said...

This is adorable, love the photos and colors! Thanks for joining us at Sketchy Thursdays!!