Monday, February 14, 2011

MDS Page

Last week I got a nasty cold that pretty much knocked me on my butt. I did not do much other than lie on the couch. I did manage to create one scrapbook page, though!

I want to do more scrapbooking about me, so I created a page with a list of books I read last year. I discovered the website Goodreads two years ago and it has helped me keep track of what I've read. I read so much and after reading a few books where the whole time I was reading I thought I had read the book before, but just couldn't remember, I decided I had to find a system to keep track of books! Love using Goodreads for that!

So anyway, here is the page I created. I used the sketch for the Sketchy Thursday Guest Design Team contest.

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

What a great idea! loving the list!!! And those flowers are AWESOME!Thanks sooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Keshet said...

Oh books, I love this! The flowers are fun! Thanks for joining us at Sketchy Thursdays!!

Heather said...

LOVE the colors in your LO and those flowers are AMAZING!

lisa said...

Great page : )