Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Round and Round

This card is inspired by a sketch in Paper Crafts Go To Sketches. I was also trying to use up scraps of paper. The patterned paper is retired Bella Rose paper from Stampin' Up! I made several versions of this card with various retired patterned paper.

I had originally intended for this card to go the other way, but once I stamped the greeting, I realized it needed to go this way.

Materials for this card:
Stamps: Heard from the Heart
Paper: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss Card Stock and Bella Rose DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Ribbon: 1/8 inch Taffeta Ribbon
Other: Circle Punch

2 comments:

Prairie Patch said...

That's such a pretty card! I'm slowly getting in to card making. There's so much you can do with it. I guess I better go get a paper hole punch, since I can't cut circles in any circular fashion - lol!

Tracy http://allthumbscrafts.blogspot.com

5Star Digital Scrapbooking said...

I would like to invited you to join our Digital Scrapbooking & Crafting Topsite.  Join us for featured Digital Scrapbook Freebies and Free Digital Scrapbook Tutorials