Friday, March 18, 2011

Teacher Appreciation Week

This week is Teacher Appreciation Week at my daughter's preschool. We give the teacher a gift from the whole class, but I thought I would make each of her teachers a thank you card.

Parents also volunteer to bring in breakfast items or snacks the teachers can take home. I volunteered to bring in brownies. I'm making the Barefoot Contessa's Outrageous Brownies. And they are outrageously good, of course the recipe starts with melting a pound of butter and a pound of chocolate, so how can it not be fabulous! I like to make these brownies when I need to have lots of brownies (like a church function or a pot luck) because this recipe makes a full sheet pan.

While I was working on cards, I was looking at the Eat Chocolate set and decided to make tags to go on the brownies. I needed to wrap each one individually, so I figured I might as well make them pretty!

No comments: